Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!




Happy Easter everyone...I hope that everyone is enjoying some family time on this holiday and also remembering the real reason we celebrate Easter. We were snowed in today so we didn't get to go to church...no sunrise breakfast, no Easter service, no Easter dresses....I did get 10 pages scrapbooked and finished off 2 albums I've been working on for awhile...YEAH! Stephen got to plow snow, his least favourite job... Abby and I figured we should take a picture of her in her Easter dress to show everyone even though she didn't get to wear it today. Amy got it at TJ Maxx with a matching dress for her doll! My dad teases that it's a new addition to her spring collection!?!

4 comments:

Ann said...

I think Abby has a little Brewer in her - she reminds me a bit of Rachel when she was a little girl. Cute dress. What week is Ashley going to camp? If it's Teen Camp, I'm a counselor that week.......lemme know.

Ann said...

Um - yeah. I was talking about your email re: the cousin reunion when I was asking about camp.

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I believe it is teen camp-she's going in Grade 9.. We'll just have to make it another week...whenever is good for you, except the long weekend in August, just let us know, we'll make plans!! It'll be fun!!

Unknown said...

Abby is so cute! Maybe she does look a bit like her Aunt Jillian after all... :)