Sunday, April 8, 2007

TEA PARTIES!!!

This is Gaelyn!


I'm going to do a couple of extra ones just for Jillian...I downloaded the Easter pictures and discovered some other things that I'd taken pictures of!! Ashley has a good friend, Katelyn who is very much like Ashley-silly, uninterested in boys(yeah!), a book worm..she comes from a family of 6 kids who live up the road from us, she's homeschooled as well. The girls have been having tea parties- an English one, a German one, and this one was an Irish one, on St.Patrick's Day. They have theme food and everything. This day, their other friend, Gaelyn, couldn't make it, so they invited Abby to join them. ....they decided after they would never invite Abby again because she was too messy and drank her tea too loudly!! (I'd rather them be having tea parties at 14 then chasing boys!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Can I come to a tea party when I come home? Maybe I'll host one...

Thanks for the extra pictures!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I'm sure the girls would love to have you...