Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Girls road trip!!

I'm so excited....Ashley and I and our friends, Eva and Laura Hodder are heading to Maine bright and early Friday morning on a shopping trip!! No husbands, no housework, no little children!! We're going to spend Friday and Saturday night at my sister's in Gardiner-Saturday we're leaving my little nephew with a friend and all the girls are going to hit Freeport and Portland. We'll leave for home first thing Sunday morning...it should be a great time! Pray for safety on the roads.

5 comments:

Melodiejoy said...

Sounds exciting... makes me want to shop...

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I've resisted the urge all winter , now I'm going to let loose!!

Anne said...

Excellent! Hey, while you're here in August, maybe we could swing a trip to Smiths Falls.....they have a Hershey Factory with a STORE there....need I say more?!!!!

sara said...

How fun! Get some good deals!!!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Chocolate...yummy! Freeport had a Lindor outlet...need I say more!?!