Thursday, April 19, 2007

Well, we have someone putting new drywall on our living room ceiling. This means that my couch is in my dining room, my arm chair is in the kitchen, the piano is in the hallway...this is the second day like that....knowing my need for unclutteredness...need I say more. Our hope is, is that the Lord has finally put us in a position where we can move to a house more suited to our family's needs, therefore, we're preparing the house to be put up for sale. We will wait and see what transpires... After looking at Sara's orange walls....I think I may try orange somewhere in the new house,when I find one!!

At the church we attended before going to JLBC, we hung around with Ruth and Rudy Poirier and their 2 boys who were Jon and Jake's ages. We used to spend quite alot of time together, but don't get to see them much anymore. I stopped to see her today, they just moved into a new house a few months ago...it's really cute. Ruth and I are great friends and always seem to just pick up where we left off, even though months go in between times that we see each other. One thing I love about Ruth is that she LOVES SHOES!! Why is this good for me you may ask...well, we both wear the same size and even though I haven't seen her in a few months...she had a pair of shoes waiting for me to take home with me!! Can't have a better friend than that! She also loves to shop like I do, but she says that now that she has her new house, she can't shop anymore...I'm not quite sure if I am willing to give up one for the other. I hope I don't have to choose!!

3 comments:

sara said...

YES- go for the orange!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, paint the guestroom orange - it's my favorite colour!!!!!!!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I have 4 kids...there won't be a guest room!!