Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well, nothing exciting to report...I did get some much needed painting done yesterday while my husband and daughter were away. Thank the Lord for mothers who don't mind babysitting! We have wanted to move the last 2 years but God has not seen fit to allow it. We're praying this will be the year. We've got siding and new windows put in the house. We're in the process of papering and painting everything that needs done. We put a new toilet and tub surround in. The countertop and sink are sitting there waiting to be done. There are just a couple of more things to do to be ready. We'll see what this year brings!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did Fluffy Marshmallow walk in the wet paint this time?

Angela Monique Brewer said...

HA HA-you remember! No, he behaved this time, although I did find a spare hair or two!

Anne said...

Painting with children is rather, shall we say...."fun", "interesting", come to mind!!!!
We have wanted to paint the cabinets in our bathroom white....well, it's been since last fall, and so far, only the medicine cabinet door is done. I inherited the Brewer procrastination gene.....reminds me, I should finish scrapping the page I started last night in Andrew's travel album....naw.....I'll get to it tomorrow! :)

Angela Monique Brewer said...

One of my greatest(maybe my only!) fault is procrastination!