Thursday, March 15, 2007

Piano lessons...

This is for you, Aunt Jill...Ash and Jon started piano lessons tonight. Catherine Eagles is teaching them...she says she finds it hard to believe that you have nieces and nephews! I told Melissa that I was Jillian Brewer's sister-in-law, she said she knew a Jillian, but it couldn't be the same one...Sorry, but I had to admit it was and that we were related!! She is completely filled up, but is going to decide this week and may take me as a flute student, the kids and I would go the same night..we'll see!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry for missing the post just for me! I usually check to blog more fequently, but I guess I've been a little sidetracked while online lately.

It's great that the kids are taking piano. Make them stick with it at least for a while. Dad wouldn't let me quit, and now I'm very glad! It would be great for you to take flute, too. If I ever move back home, I could teach you.

As for us being related, just tell Catharine and Melissa to take a look at Jacob! Scott Waters didn't think it likely that I was related to Stephen when he first met me, either.

Love you all!

Ann said...

Are you guys still alive over there, or what??

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Yeah, yeah...I'll get back at it soon!