Friday, March 9, 2007

I'm going to be a mother of 5!!


Well, I made you look!! What I mean is, I found out today that for 2 weeks in June, I'm going to be mothering all of the above bunch minus 1!! Ian Geoffrey is coming to Auntie Angela's for an extended sleepover. Abby is already thrilled(she doesn't realize how long from now it is!). This evening when we said prayers before going to bed, we finished and then she said,"we need to ask God for Ian to come for a sleepover!" It should be fun, we're looking forward to it. I always wanted 5 kids....

3 comments:

Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

Brat! I was ready to congratulate you on the bravery and agility of having another rugrat! Phewf - no more Brewers any time soon! HEHE!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

The world is blessed to have us Brewers..thank you..I'm actually a Legere, remember!

Unknown said...

I was all excited for a sec too! Oh, well. Too bad. I must admit that 4 is probably enough - I can't even imagine what I'd do with 1!