Friday, March 23, 2007

Summer is coming!!

Well, SUMMER IS COMING...and we're starting to think about all the fun things we can do!! Daddy goes to work and we hit the road!! At the end of the summer, we always have alot of adventures to talk (and scrapbook!) about. This was last summer at a family reunion in Cocagne...the kids, even Abby, all enjoyed the seadoo driven by my mom's cousin, Greg. This summer we're tenatively planning a trip to Niagara Falls. We'll see what happens! Jake enjoying a spin on the seadoo!
Abby, a bit hesitantly at first!!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Hello, Pot? This is the Kettle. Glad to see a new post - it was getting dark over here. "The rat one was getting old". Whatever...;-)
So, are we going to try and have some sort of cousins get-together this summer, or just keep talking about it? Are you guys planning on coming down for any of Family Camp?

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I would LOVE to have a cousin get together! We'll have to decide on a time and place..weekends are good. We'll discuss further!! Also, we were thinking if we do go to Ontario, maybe staying at Anne's for 1 night(I haven't told her yet!?). I'm probably going to come for Family Camp for 1 night, I'll have my nephew that week and it may be too much and also his mother will be coming to get him on Friday. I'll probably come down for Thursday night and go home Friday afternoon.

sara said...

That looks like so much fun! And, I like the new blog look!

Stella said...

Angie

Great job with your blog, color are real nice & pictures. You are getting good at it.

Stella

Unknown said...

Cousin get together? Hmm...would that involve my admitting publicly that I'm related to y'all? Or maybe I don't count as a cousin and am not invited. Or maybe I'll be on a different continent by that time...my brothers already think I'm from a different planet, so why not move to Asia for a year?

Nice new blog look! Keep it up!