Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Watch it....

This is an incredible movie that we watched in Prayer Meeting tonight. It's not a normal thing that we would do, but Pastor thought this was an incredible Christian movie that is about people trusting God and getting revival in their own hearts and as a result, God does wonderful, impossible things. Half the church was crying in alot of parts, me included. It's amazing to see how God changes things once we surrender our hearts to him. This is made by an actual Baptist church in Georgia using people from their church. It's great and I recommend it highly, just have some Kleenex handy. You can actually rent it at Blockbuster!?!

2 comments:

Tiffany (and Donny) Legere said...

I wanted to go and see the movie, but it never came here I don't think. Now that I know that you can rent it at blockbuster I am going to go and get it. I saw some clips, and we used some clips at our Young Adults class at the Wesleyan, and they were awesome.

sara said...

I agree about the kleenex! I cried almost the whole way through!!!!