Thursday, February 22, 2007

Something interesting I found...

I found this on a friend's blogand thought I'd give it a whirl:
A-available or single?- Married
B-best friend?-my husband, Stephen
C-cake or pie?-butterscotch w/whipped cream
D-drink of choice?- water
E-essential item I use every day?-computerF
F-favourite colour?-green and black
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? The real gummi bears
H-Hometown-born in Newcastle, N.B., raised in Prosser Brook, N.B.(don't bother looking for it on a map!!)
I-Indulgence-scrapbook supplies and books, clothes for Abigail!
J-January or February?-February, it's closer to spring
K-kids and names? - Ashley, Jonathan, Jacob, and Abigail
L-life is incomplete without?-cuddling with my husband in the evenings
M-marriage date?-September 9,1994
N-number of siblings?-one sister, Amy, 2 brothers, Phillip and Aaron
O-oranges or apples?-clementines
P-phobias or fears?-scared of something happening to one of my loved ones
Q-favourite quotation?-"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."-Albert Einstein
R-reasons to smile?-Something the kids do, seeing their happy faces
S-season?-Spring
T-tag 3 or 4 people: Gail, Jenny, and AmyU
U-unknown fact about me?- I started out in Grade 1, but was promoted to Grade 2 halfway through the year because I already knew how to read when I went to school, so I would've graduated a year early if everything else had gone according to plan!
V-vegetable you don't like?-eggplant, lima beans
W-worst habit?-having to plan everything
X-I don't know because Ann left this out of her list
Y-your favourite food?-anything I don't have to cook
Z-zodiac?-Gemini
posted by A'ine 7:29 AM 2 Comments
Thursday, December 07, 2006

5 comments:

Ann said...

So I see you found Anne's blog...this is turning into a family reunion on the internet....I saw that Jillian commented on a previous post? Does she have a blog as well?

Ann

Angela Monique Brewer said...

If this is the only way we'll keep in touch, than that's great. Jill doesn't have a blog, yet anyway.(Stephen is standing here and says that Jill IS a blog??) Anyways...

Ann said...

Well, Stephen would be qualified to recognize Jillian for whatever he says she is...he is her brother, after all!!! Something about "Takes one to know one" springs to mind. ;-)

Unknown said...

Hey family! It's great to - sort of - be in touch. No, I don't have time for a blog of my own, although I'm really enjoying Angie's. Stevie is probably right - but that makes life more interesting...

Oh, Ang - do you realize that there's a perfectly documentable psychological reason you don't like being called "Angie" (except by me because you love me)? You're an oldest child, and oldest children don't like nicknames like that. Isn't that fascinating? I love the Birth Order Book!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Well, I'm glad there's finally an explanation for my odd behaviour!