Friday, February 23, 2007

It takes alot to impress me...but....


this impresses me! My husband is always coming home with, or taking me to a store to show me some new, impressive invention. I must say, I'm not usually as excited as he is. Saying this, my new front load washer impresses me. I've been ranting about it since I got it a couple of weeks ago. The clothes in the dryer are actually dry before the next load is done washing..and the washer is so quiet, the dryer is louder than the washer! I can fit about 5 load sizes from my old washer into 3 smaller loads in the new washer. A total time saver for me, and a space saver because I can stack them...they are a bit more money, but I would recommend them to anyone!! ( You can tell that nothing exciting happens in my life when I have to blog about my washer and dryer!!)

1 comment:

Stella said...

Angela that sound great your new washer & Dryer it sure will help you with your family, you never stop washing with 4 childrens. I know they are super machines, also the price, but they are very efficient energy saver. Happy for you
God is wonderful he know all our needs.
Stella