Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Me and my sister...

I was scrapbooking yesterday, making a scrapbook for my mom's birthday which is on Friday, and was becoming kind of nostalgic thinking about my sister, Amy who lives in Gardiner,ME. I sent her an email telling her that I missed her and wished she lived closer. I found this picture of us this morning taken July 1981....boy, that was a long time ago! (I guess these were the 'swimming pools' of long ago!! ) I was 6, just in case you're wondering! Life sure flies by...take the time to let the ones you love, know that you love them! P.S. If you visit the blog, say hi so I know you were here...thanks!

11 comments:

Stella said...

Hi Angela,

Yes, the time sure fly. Look at you now with 4 wonderful childrens and of course a great hubby...... lol

Great picture, but which one is you and your sister?

Going to try send you one of my pic in grade one...... are you ready for this lol

Check yr email

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I'm the one with the big pony tails...I'm the oldest. My sister was 3. I loved your pictures, I think we should share these things more often. Although, I must say,I'm not ready to share my graduation or wedding pictures with anyone yet!!

sara said...

cute picture!!!

Ann said...

Oh come on!! I have never seen the wedding pictures. I'd offer to show you mine, but.....you know how it is!!

Ann

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Sorry,Anne, I'll show you mine when you show me yours! I guess I'm off the hook-for awhile anyways!!

Unknown said...

Wow Angie - you look more like Amy in that picture than Any does. I have a picture of Erica and I in similar "swimming pools" when we were little.

As for wedding pictures, I'll post mine beside Ann's someday . . . maybe . . .

The Doreys said...

Thanks for including us. We will keep checking back. The kids thought it was neat too "those people from Petitcodiac:)"

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Hey Doreys...

Glad to hear from you!

Amy R. said...

Hey sis...I was cuter though!!
I would have to say that those are good photos though, and we should get some more of them posted to see. Hope you had a nice dinner with mom and dad!

Amy R. said...

OK...so Angela neglected to say also in the post that she told me that she missed my son...and that she wishes we lived closer. Quoting her words..."I wish the kids got to spend more time together, I don't really want to spend anymore time with you!! "...hehe see

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Okay...you're right, but I was only kidding...I wish we saw more of both of you!