Tuesday, May 8, 2007

SOLD!!

Well, pending the completion of the sale of the woman's house who wants to buy my house...it's SOLD! We are thrilled and it's amazing how the Lord works. The woman who is buying it was going to look at the house of my neighbour who is listed with a realtor(we had it private sale) and happened to see our sign and called. She's from Ontario and her and her husband are moving here. She called Sunday morning on our way to SS, came to see it at 2 PM Sunday afternoon and by 11 am Monday morning, we had an accepted offer. The home inspection went very well today, just a couple of minor things to fix up. The closing is JULY 5...so if anyone is free that weekend! We have a bid on the house we've been looking at, if that doesn't work out...I don't know what we're going to do?!? BUT, God is the one in control and he's made everything go smoothly to this point.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I take it this is your house now? I know, I know.....if I would visit once in a while I wouldn't have to ask the questions. ;-)

Angela Monique Brewer said...

That's right...if you would only come and visit! This is my current house..there is no new one yet.

Melodiejoy said...

Congrats on the sale of your home! We'll be praying that the Lord will place the perfect home in your hands.

See ya - Tonight!

Ann said...

Hello? Knock-Knock....is anyone home?????