Monday, May 28, 2007

I'M BACK!!

THE GROUP
Scott, Vanessa and Krystal
Sorry I've been gone so long...very busy...PACKING!! The packing is going well, not as much fun as I thought it would be!! We still don't have anywhere to move to...pray for the Lord's leading and provision. I've always asked the Lord for patience...I didn't really want to learn it this way!! But, He knows best. This past weekend, I went as a chaperone for the Young Adult's overnight trip to Albert Mines. There were about 13 of us, we spent a couple of hours hiking-steep hiking for part of it. Needless to say, I was very sore on Sunday! We had a good time, Smores, hide and seek in the dark, no running water...etc! I'm looking forward to a weekend home and then the weekend after, the ladies from church are headed on an overnight to Mace's Bay...we had a great time of fellowship last year in PEI and I hope it's just as great this year. We have our wonderful planner, Mrs. Fosmark looking after details- she'll pack alot into 2 days! The next weekend, we're going to St. Stephen to pick up my nephew who is staying for 2 weeks...never a dull moment, just the way I like it!

No comments: